1.6.16

The Bedding



Brrrrr... This rainy weather though. Paris has been so grey and wet and depressing lately, I just want to hibernate until the sun comes back.
Which is a wish I make quite often to be honest, since one of the things I love the most in life - aside from the feel of brand new MAC lipsticks and my husband's cuddles - is sleeping. If I could live in my bed forever I'd be a happy (yet unemployed / desocialized) bunny.
So buying new bedding is always a pleasure, especially when I find pretty sheets that don't break the bank. And that's exactly what I found the other day, when I was browsing my local Monoprix.

I have been on the hunt for new bedding ever since we moved into our new flat, back at the end of March. I bought some pretty white bedding from Primark in April but didn't think about checking the size and ended up with a duvet cover that could only fit half of our duvet. Not the most practical indeed.

So this time, when I found these pillow cases and duvet cover, it seemed almost too good to be true : perfect size, rather inexpensive, nice cotton material and great quality, with the nicest colors. 



I bought the pale grey duvet cover with slightly darker grey square pillow cases, and to break it up a bit and bring some color and fun to the bed, I added these gorgeous white and blue cases. I instantly fell in love with the print, and the little bows of the gift-like packaging were to cute to resist.

When I got home and put theses new pieces on the bed, I was really happy to see that it went quite well with the beautiful handmade Batik that we got from Bali on our honeymoon last summer.



I love our new bedding, so soft and cosy and pretty... It gets harder and harder to get out of bed every morning :)

It's the first time I buy bedding from Monoprix, but would really recommend you have a little look around they're home section next time you're in France and walk pass a store. It's kind of the French Marks & Spencer I would say.
They have some great pieces !


Now I'm ready to combat the depressing rainy weather :)
*Signs off and gets back to comfy bed*

10 commentaires:

  1. Such lovely bedding! I especially love the pillow!

    www.duchessoffashion.co.uk

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like it :)

      Lots of love, Anais
      xxx

      Supprimer
  2. WOW! These are such lovely bedding! I feel you! Sometimes, it's really hard to stay out of bed! Especially on rainy days! Haha!

    By the way, I just posted my first ever post on my new blog! It's about my goals for this month. ^__^

    Armi Mariee
    http://armimariee.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Armi! Thanks for this lovely comment ! I checked out your blog and enjoyed your first post about June goals. Go for it girl :)
      I'll be interested to follow your blogging journey !

      Lots of love, Anais
      xxx

      Supprimer
  3. What a gorgeous bed! I love the colors!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello Tamara! I'm happy you like it :) The colours are what drew me to this too!

      Lots of love, Anais
      xxx

      Supprimer
  4. Your new bedding looks so cozy & summery!
    xx

    KayleeㅣJK's Dawn

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Kaylee ! Thanks for your comment :) I can't wait for summer, so if my bed can be the first summery bit around me, I'm all in !

      Have a great day !

      Lots of love, Anais
      xxx

      Supprimer
  5. You had me at French Marks & Spencers! ; )

    Looks lovely!

    Gemma
    Faded Windmills

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. ahah I don't know if the people at Monoprix would agree with this label but that's my vision of the store / brand : quite comparable to M&S indeed :)

      Lots of love, Anais
      xxx

      Supprimer

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS